Sunday, September 6, 2009

Typically unknown


My feeling are all mixed up,
I dont know why i keep opening ur profile,
wishing that u will be there,
today a non-typical girl told me,
"emir thats normal nothing special she said"
because i asked her how does she feels if a guy called her,
and how she reacts but her answer was different from
my situation.
Then i kinda of tell her a lil bit of my story,
then that when she said it was normal dude
you aint that special.
I dont want to believe it but I have my own curiosity,
that i need to discover on my own.
So I asked myself 'i can survive for 5 years,why not this time?'
Aint no way this time Im giving up
I dont want to be a coward anymore
thats not me.
I now truly believe that this time Im really in love with only one girl.
She really changed me..
Btw dude STOP MEREPEK BOLEH X?
JAGA MULUT KAU!-kepada diri sendiri.
HAHA




Courage is not the absence of fear but the judgement of something important T-T.

EMIR ZAKI-22/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment