Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Heartbeat? @ Heartache?




How can I start this?
(deep sigh)
dont feel like sleeping
in fact more to crying
but tears are just shameful drops of water
My heart feels like nothing's right anymore
I guess this is the time when I stop laughing
Is it time for another 5 years without love?
I guess maybe Im being too hopeful
I know how it is gonna turnout
but i keep on trying
keep on breaking my heart
by trying so hard
that all the pieces have turned to dust
There's no other girl that I want to love
only u
I swear
Even if there someone else out there
all I want is u
u are the first and last
no more love for me.
Dont pity me,people.
I'll survive alone.
I was about to ask her to promise me that whatever happens
she will not leave me but
then she was disconnected
I kinda pretend I was laughing
before she went to slumber
It is really painful when she said it
Maybe what my little sister was right
she warn me but i still believe in love crap
Leave me be..
but
how could I forget her
I am addicted to her voice
(crying)
I'll never love another as much as u
I love u forever.

(ABAIKAN);]




No comments:

Post a Comment